Fitness Reference Forums
Go Back   Fitness Reference Forums > General FR Information > Forum & Member Support

Add this thread to:  Submit to Google Google  Submit to Yahoo Yahoo  Submit to Blinklist Blinklist  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Technorati Technorati Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old July 28th, 2009, 15:02   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #1
Linda_Mi - Male
FR newcomer

Joined FR: Jul 2009
Total Posts: 2
FR Stars: Six month anniversary! One year anniversary! Two year anniversary! Three year anniversary! Four year anniversary! Five year anniversary!
Linda_Mi has not earned any reputation!
Default Please help with vbscript runtime error

Hello!
Every time I run Internet Explorer I get this error
and the program crashes
Can you PLEASE advice me how to put it right
Reply With Quote Go To Top
Old July 28th, 2009, 22:24   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #2
7ven - Male
FR Team Member!

Joined FR: Apr 2007
Total Posts: 728
FR Stars: Six month anniversary! One year anniversary! Two year anniversary! Three year anniversary! Four year anniversary! Five year anniversary!
7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset

Workout Frequency:
Very-Active

Hi Linda, does this happen when you log in or when you look at threads?

I've been browsing across the forum with Internet Explorer for about an hour now, and I have still not encountered any problems.

Please let me know if you still have any problems.