Fitness Reference Forums
Go Back   Fitness Reference Forums > FR Community Hangout > The FR Lounge

Add this thread to:  Submit to Google Google  Submit to Yahoo Yahoo  Submit to Blinklist Blinklist  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Technorati Technorati Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old March 7th, 2007, 14:42   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #1
ThreeD - Male
Livin' the dream

Name: Mr T
Joined FR: Aug 2006
Total Posts: 2,249
FR Stars: Six month anniversary! One year anniversary! Two year anniversary! Three year anniversary! Four year anniversary! Five year anniversary!
ThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community asset

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete
Check out these tounge twisters!

Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! But a bit of better butter will but make my butter better" So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so't was better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter! -

"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way"

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
wheres the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

A Tudor who tooted a flute
tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
Said the two to their tutor,
"Is it harder to toot
or to tutor two tooters to toot?"

Betty Boughter bought some butter
But she said the butter's bitter
If I put it in my batter
It will make my batter bitter
But a bit of better butter will make it better than the bitter butter
So she bought a bit of better butter
And put it in her batter
And her batter was not bitter
So t'was Betty Boughter bought a bit if better butter and put it in her
batter and her batter was not bitter.

Here's the answer:
The doctoring doctor doctors the doctor the way the
doctoring doctor wants to doctor the doctor.
Not the way the doctored doctor wants to be doctored.

Mr. See owned a saw.
And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw.
Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
Which made Soar sore.
Had Soar seen See's saw
Before See sawed Soar's seesaw,
See's saw would not have sawed
Soar's seesaw.
So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
But it was sad to see Soar so sore
Just because See's saw sawed
Soar's seesaw!

I cannot bear to see a bear
Bear down upon a hare.
When bare of hair he strips the hare,
Right there I cry, "Forbear!"

A tree toad loved a she-toad
Who lived up in a tree.
He was a two-toed tree toad
But a three-toed toad was she.
The two-toed tree toad tried to win
The three-toed she-toad's heart,
For the two-toed tree toad loved the ground
That the three-toed tree toad trod.
But the two-toed tree toad tried in vain.
He couldn't please her whim.
From her tree toad bower
With her three-toed power
The she-toad vetoed him.

Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
shilly-shallied south.
These sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack;
sheep should sleep in a shed.

You've no need to light a night-light
On a light night like tonight,
For a night-light's light's a slight light,
And tonight's a night that's light.
When a night's light, like tonight's light,
It is really not quite right
To light night-lights with their slight lights
On a light night like tonight.
Old April 20th, 2007, 12:33   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #2
7ven - Male
FR Team Member!

Joined FR: Apr 2007
Total Posts: 728
FR Stars: Six month anniversary! One year anniversary! Two year anniversary! Three year anniversary! Four year anniversary! Five year anniversary!
7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset

Workout Frequency:
Very-Active

wooooahh, this one caught me! I tried to read it about 10 times and still couldn't get it right

You've no need to light a night-light
On a light night like tonight,
For a night-light's light's a slight light,
And tonight's a night that's light.
When a night's light, like tonight's light,
It is really not quite right
To light night-lights with their slight lights
On a light night like tonight.
Reply With Quote Go To Top
Old April 20th, 2007, 14:52   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #3
Monkri - Female
LotusHaven

Name: Mona
Joined FR: Nov 2006
Total Posts: 2,012
Monkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitude

Workout Frequency:
Total-Addict

Member of the month: December 2008 - Issue reason:  
hahahahaha... funny!
Old April 20th, 2007, 17:24   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #4
ThreeD - Male
Livin' the dream

ThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community asset

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkri View Post
hahahahaha... funny!
Did you try to read them out loud?
Old April 20th, 2007, 21:09   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #5
Monkri - Female
LotusHaven

Monkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitudeMonkri has a great attitude

Workout Frequency:
Total-Addict

Yeah, I almost died laughing!!
Old April 21st, 2007, 09:53   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #6
7ven - Male
FR Team Member!

7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset7ven is a great community asset

Workout Frequency:
Very-Active
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeD View Post
Mr. See owned a saw.
And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw.
Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
Which made Soar sore.
Had Soar seen See's saw
Before See sawed Soar's seesaw,
See's saw would not have sawed
Soar's seesaw.
So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
But it was sad to see Soar so sore
Just because See's saw sawed
Soar's seesaw!
I think this one is pretty bad, hard to keep the tounge straingt in my mouth
Old April 22nd, 2007, 21:01   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #7
Monkri - Female
LotusHaven

Workout Frequency:
Total-Addict

You can print it out and read it while you're drinking with your friends on a saturday night
Old April 23rd, 2007, 10:13   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #8
7ven - Male
FR Team Member!

Workout Frequency:
Very-Active
Quote:
You can print it out and read it while you're drinking with your friends on a saturday night
so that's what you did last saturday night huh?
Old April 23rd, 2007, 10:47   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #9
ThreeD - Male
Livin' the dream

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ven View Post
so that's what you did last saturday night huh?
She sure did
Old April 23rd, 2007, 11:40   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #10
Monkri - Female
LotusHaven

Workout Frequency:
Total-Addict

Hehe, no... I just thought it would be funny. Maybe I'll do it sometime. You could wrap it up with some karaoke before you go to the clubs

Something you'll never ever see me do is sing! I did it one time and got it on tape as well. My friend almost died laughing. The tape no longer excists so don't even think about it T
Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:51   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #11
ThreeD - Male
Livin' the dream

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete
Quote:
The tape no longer excists so don't even think about it T
ahhhhhh now that's a shame, who is this friend of yours? Maybe she has a copy? I'll talk to her hehe.. I could digitalize it and put it on the web and share it with the rest of the world muahaha
Old April 23rd, 2007, 13:38   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #12
Monkri - Female
LotusHaven

Workout Frequency:
Total-Addict

You would be in so much trouble mister. You can't even begin to imagine how much trouble I will make if you do that, so stay put and be a nice guy! That is, if you want your place in heaven hahaha..
Old April 23rd, 2007, 21:16   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #13
7ven - Male
FR Team Member!

Workout Frequency:
Very-Active

oh my T, I think she means business - I'd stay put if I was you
Old April 23rd, 2007, 21:21   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #14
ThreeD - Male
Livin' the dream

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkri View Post
You would be in so much trouble mister. You can't even begin to imagine how much trouble I will make if you do that, so stay put and be a nice guy! That is, if you want your place in heaven hahaha..
I'm always a nice guy so I don't really see any problem. I do smell attitude though
Old April 23rd, 2007, 21:49   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #15
Monkri - Female
LotusHaven

Workout Frequency:
Total-Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeD View Post
I'm always a nice guy so I don't really see any problem. I do smell attitude though
You're so full of it