Fitness Reference Forums
Go Back   Fitness Reference Forums > The Competition Arena > The Competition Day > Important Dates & Events

View Poll Results: Who will win the champions league final?
Barcelona 1 25.00%
Manchester United 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Add this thread to:  Submit to Google Google  Submit to Yahoo Yahoo  Submit to Blinklist Blinklist  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Technorati Technorati Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old May 25th, 2009, 09:52   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #1
Sportsfreak - Male
FR Member

Name: Thomas
Joined FR: Jan 2008
Total Posts: 107
FR Stars: Six month anniversary! One year anniversary! Two year anniversary! Three year anniversary! Four year anniversary! Five year anniversary!
Sportsfreak has not earned any reputation!

Workout Frequency:
Very-Active
Bball Champions League Final!

This wednesday - the 27th of May, 2009 manchester united will play against Barcelona.

Who do you think will win this game and become the champions of Europe, 2009?
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:39   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #2
RonXL - Male
FitRef.com Coordinator

Name: Ron
Joined FR: Oct 2007
Total Posts: 304
FR Stars: Six month anniversary! One year anniversary! Two year anniversary! Three year anniversary! Four year anniversary! Five year anniversary!
RonXL has not earned any reputation!RonXL has not earned any reputation!

Workout Frequency:
World-Champion

Member of the Year: 2008 - Issue reason:  

Manchester United!
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:40   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #3
Freestyle - Male
FR Enthusiast

Name: Gavin
Joined FR: Jul 2007
Total Posts: 412
Freestyle has not earned any reputation!

Workout Frequency:
Very-Active

I have no idea, but I've heard messi has been great for barcelona, so Barcelona it is.
Reply With Quote Go To Top
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:46   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #4
Drogba
FR Member

Name: Didier D.
Total Posts: 133
Drogba has not earned any reputation!

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete

I REALLY don't like C.Ronaldo but I hope Man U will win this one. Chelsea was robbed a place in the finals by Ovrebo so there is no way in hell I want Barcelona to win this.

Alex Ferguson is the greatest manager legend of all time and I hope he can do the CL repeat.
Old May 28th, 2009, 10:24   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #5
Drogba
FR Member

Name: Didier D.
Total Posts: 133
Drogba has not earned any reputation!

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete

Man Utd played like crap (if you take away the first 8 minutes of the game)!!! I can't believe they weren't more creative and more aggressive
Old June 2nd, 2009, 08:41   Go To Top / FR Forum Home / #6
ThreeD - Male
Livin' the dream

Name: Mr T
Joined FR: Aug 2006
Total Posts: 2,249
ThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community assetThreeD is a great community asset

Workout Frequency:
Pro-Athlete

I can't believe Ferguson played with Park and Anderson in midfield - against two of the best midfield players on this planet, Iniesta and Xavi. Why didn't he use Carrick and Scholes? They would've won the midfield battle and United would have had way more ball possession.

I think it's the biggest tactical blunder I've ever seen made by Ferguson, too bad it happened in the CL final.