The FR Community Help Center
Welcome to the Fitness Reference (FR) community forums! This is a very active and continuously growing community for all fitness, training and workout enthusiasts, athletes and sports addicts. If you join our community today, for free of course, you can interact with members from all over the world. Discuss or ask questions related to training, fitness, injuries, rehabilitation, nutrition, dieting, weight-loss and sports! Our staff and members will help you set up a correct and healthy diet or workout/training program.
If you want full access to the entire forum, the member section and all its features, you must register for a free account!
Once registered, you will be able to:
We invite you to become a part of one of the fastest growing community forums on the internet today, for free!
- Receive FREE workout programs and diet plans that will guide you in the right direction or take you to the next level.
- Send private messages and exchange experiences or ideas with Fitness Reference members from all around the world.
- View members-only forums such as 'Nutrition & Diets exposed', 'Innovative Training Methods' & 'Ask the Pros'.
- Start your own journal or training diary and share your progress with other members. You can also write comments and give valuable feedback to other members in their journals.
- Search and browse our database of videos, articles, illustrations and interactive instructions to achieve your goals and gain more knowledge! (coming soon)
- Surf the fitness reference forums without advertisements or other sponsor messages appearing in the threads.
- ...and much much more!
Click here to register now!
|FR Help Center|
|The FR Community Member Of The Month Awards|
What is the FR Member Of The Month award?
The FR Member of the Month award is handed out to one lucky member at the end of every month. The award reflects that members contribution to the FR community over the last month.
The FR Member Of The Month award process!
Every 20 days into the current month we open a thread where people can nominate their candidates for the Member of the Month award. On the 25th every month the nomination thread is closed and a new thread with the finalists is introduced. After that, every member can vote on the finalst. During the last day of the month the finalist thread is closed and the votes are added up. A winner is usually announced within 24 hours.
Who can win the FR Member Of The Month award?
Anyone can win the FR Member of the Month award, but a few restrictions do apply. Below is a list of the restrictions that have to be considered:
- A potential award winner must have been a FR Community member for atleast 30 days.
- A FR member can not win the Member of the Month award two times in a row.
- No Fitness Reference Staff member can win the Member of the Month award.
How can I win FR Member Of The Month award?
There is no recipe as to how a member can win this award since other members vote and decide who the award goes to. However, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances. Be active and helpful, support other members in the community, post useful information and start interesting threads. Other members will notice you and maybe vote for you.
Rules for the voting and nomination process!
- All FR members who have been a member for more than 1 month can vote for the person they feel deserves the award.
- Guests may NOT vote or nominate anyone for a Member Of The Month award.
- Members are not allowed to discuss, team up, make arrangements or agreements when it comes to the voting or nomination process. A good example would be the "If you vote for me, I vote for you" routine. It is strictly prohibited.
- If anyone breaks these rules, the consequences will be a heavy penalty or ban from the community.
Do I get anything else when I win the FR Member of the Month Award??
Yes, you do! You will get 250 FR FitBux straight into your account.
Who can vote?
You can give your monthly FR MOTM vote to any member as soon as you have reached 100 posts! Until you reach 100 posts you can watch and read the MOTM threads, but you can not participate and you can not vote for other members.
Do you have more questions?
If you have other questions related to the MOTM awards or the MOTM award system, please do not hesitate. Go to the following thread, click here, and ask your questions there. A staff member will answer your question as quickly and accurate as possible.
The FR Community Staff
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:33.