The FR Community Help Center
Welcome to the Fitness Reference (FR) community forums! This is a very active and continuously growing community for all fitness, training and workout enthusiasts, athletes and sports addicts. If you join our community today, for free of course, you can interact with members from all over the world. Discuss or ask questions related to training, fitness, injuries, rehabilitation, nutrition, dieting, weight-loss and sports! Our staff and members will help you set up a correct and healthy diet or workout/training program.
If you want full access to the entire forum, the member section and all its features, you must register for a free account!
Once registered, you will be able to:
We invite you to become a part of one of the fastest growing community forums on the internet today, for free!
- Receive FREE workout programs and diet plans that will guide you in the right direction or take you to the next level.
- Send private messages and exchange experiences or ideas with Fitness Reference members from all around the world.
- View members-only forums such as 'Nutrition & Diets exposed', 'Innovative Training Methods' & 'Ask the Pros'.
- Start your own journal or training diary and share your progress with other members. You can also write comments and give valuable feedback to other members in their journals.
- Search and browse our database of videos, articles, illustrations and interactive instructions to achieve your goals and gain more knowledge! (coming soon)
- Surf the fitness reference forums without advertisements or other sponsor messages appearing in the threads.
- ...and much much more!
Click here to register now!
|FR Help Center|
|The FR Community FitBux Currency|
What are FitBux?
FitBux is the official name of the currency used here on the Fitness Reference Community Forums!
What can the FitBux be used for?
You can use your FitBux to buy different charity ribbons and small gadgets. After a year we cash out all the FitBux into real money and donate it to the corresponding charity that you chose to support with your FitBux.
How can I earn FitBux?
There are several ways to add FitBux to your account.
- You can earn FitBux when you reply to posts or start your own threads. Each new thread will give you 2 FitBux, every reply/post will give you 1 FitBux.
- You can sell items that you have previously purchased with FitBux in the FR Shop.
Donate FitBux to other members
You can donate FitBux to other forum members if you click the "Donate" link in the members profile. Why would you want to donate your own FitBux? Here are a few reasons:
- Donate FitBux when a member makes a useful post or shares some interesting information.
- Donate FitBux to other members when they celebrate their birthday, when they win the FR Member of the Month award, etc..
- You can donate or give away some of your FitBux to a good cause, an organization or foundation. More info on this will be added at a later point in time.
If you still have questions related to FitBux or the FitBux currency system, please check out the following link and ask your questions there - The Fitness Reference FitBux thread.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:59.